Saturday, October 1, 2016

Interviewing Succubus Stephanie

Yesterday I met up with Succubus Stephanie, or 'Steph' as I call her, everyone else abbreviates her name as 'Succi' it seems, for Slut Magazine.

Interviewing Succubus Stephanie
Sedri and Stephanie in their mainland house

Her partner Sedri was also there for much of the time, which made for a fun interaction during the interview. It was also good to see her again. Sedri used to visit Street Whores - Town Square, where Steph is a manager, but I believe that a little while ago she got herself banned.
It might have had something to do with rollerskates, who knows. Anyways, the interview will be published in Slut Magazine shortly, just so you guys know I actually do other things for my career than just fucking my boss.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment