Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The perks of street prostitution

The fun part of it must be: the girls that you get to hang out with, the 'freaky' people with their unusual fetishes and funny ideas that hang out at your street corner as well. The talks with them are often what saves the day for me as a hooker in Second Life.


Like today: I spent some 2 hours at Whore-Inn in Hoogenach, most of the time talking with my friends Chime and Heath. A couple of guys walked in, but instead of wanting to hire one of us, they seemed to prefer to hang around for a little, hoping we'd join in in one of their horny escapades for free.
It makes you wonder.. Do those men really think that I will suddenly change my mind and want to have free sex with them? They must think they are very special then.. It's a pity it doesn't show. So I point them once again to my group tag. It's 'no pay, no play' honey!
Meanwhile I have no issues amusing myself, don't worry. My friends are right around the corner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment