Sunday, December 8, 2013

A shy guy and a lucky dip



I arrived at Street Whores - Town Square to find my friend Stephanie with someone who claimed to be a shy guy. He seemed rather talkative to me, but I decided to just accept his claim. Whether he actually hired one of the girls is unknown to me, but maybe he has entered the 'Lucky Dip'.
The Lucky Dip is an action for the Holidays, in which the men who are members of the VIP group can enter. If I recall correctly, they can do so every day. The sign in the street explains how this works and how they can enter the VIP group. Next they will have to click at some parcel underneath the Christmas tree.

And then you're in. You might be in me even, as I am one of the girls who is on offer for a session in the 'Lucky Dip'. ;-)

Enter here: secondlife://Wirtz/88/106/55/

No comments:

Post a Comment