Sunday, December 21, 2014

Preparing the gangbang cage for the party


There's been a lot of preparations going on for tonight's Christmas Party at Street Whores - Town Square. I spoke with a couple of people and thought by myself: "With this being such a naughty place, why do we still do all these civilised things, like DJ's, dances and maybe a stripper or two?"

My friend brought in the solution: he has a copy of OmniPotent's 'Ultimate Gangbang Cage' that we rezzed for tonight. We coloured it all in Christmas colours and now it should be ready. I just have to add a tipjar and sit in it myself.
During preparation the reindeers were watching us. One of them was enjoying Christmas already: he was drunk. Never seen a drunk reindeer before. But well, what can you expect from one in Secondlife?


Party starts at 1PM at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wirtz/108/78/57


No comments:

Post a Comment