Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kowloon streets

I saw or heard something about the Kowloon region. I forgot the source actually, but it appealed to my imagination and I decided to just have a look. It wasn't hard to find some company to go there: there is always some man who likes to buy me dinner.


Dinner tasted good. I kind of forgot what it was though, it just tasted good. We had a nice chat too. Kowloon struck me for another reason though:

We hadn't chatted before too long when a man chatted me up in instant message. After him another. Both asked me for my rates. At the current slowness of business this was striking, especially in an area that was not sex-themed at all, I had them queued up for me... hehe



So it became a very interesting evening after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment