Saturday, October 22, 2016

Building up the wedding site

My fiancé is out and I didn't get my pocket money yet. But hey, a wedding site needs to be built up for tomorrow. So guess who is doing the dirty work?

wedding site

Yours truly of course. Here you can find me rummaging about the containers and garbage dumps of Second life looking for materials. So that maybe tomorrow I will have some wedding benches for our guests to sit on...

looking for stuff for our wedding in the container

Of course my fiancé is sweet, sending me lingerie and stuff, but I do need a hammer and a drill badly now. Fortunately there is Whotter lending me a hand at construction now. The downside is, of course, he is just as *ehum* handy as I am ...

Whotter helps me to build up the wedding site

No comments:

Post a Comment