Saturday, December 10, 2016

An uninvited couple using my bed

It's not always as easy to focus on my writing. Sometimes some man IM's me, a client, he needs 'attention'. That's ok, giving them attention pays my rent. Sometimes they just want attention, without hiring me. I like that a lot less. Maybe if it's a special one, but only so many really are special in the end of course. Or it's a colleague, with a question, a social call, or just because she needs attention. Grrr. This time though it seemed quiet at first.
At first. Soon enough I found myself overhearing some sort of conversation, outside in the street. Strange, since the changes in layout at street whores have made the corner where I live a lot more quiet lately. But I assumed it was just in the shop downstairs.
Somehow, though I could not really hear well what they were saying, I had the impression these two were not shopping people. And they might not even be downstairs. They had disturbed me anyways, so I decided to have a look around.

Squatting my bed


A quick look with alt-zoom from from my desk learnt me they weren't some couple making out of my neighbours, so I went upstairs to have a look n my own bedroom, where my new king-size bed was still waiting for it's first customer. And, oh yes, there they were, a man going by the Second Life name 'Loving father' and some girl who was a member of the group 'Young sluts for married guys'. I decided to have a little word. Neither of them got up as I spoke to them.

"Oh la la. You know, if you want to use my bed, you can ask."
"Ok sorry." Can we use ur bed."
"Well, go ahead for now. Don't tell your wife.
"Ok thks."
"Do leave a tip at the entrance though, it helps with the rent."

an uninvited couple using my bed

I went downstairs again, to my desk, and tried to focus on my blog. That's not so easy when two uninvited visitors are having sex in your brand-new bed, but hey, they were going to leave a little tip afterwards.

an uninvited couple using my bed

There was some moaning and growling upstairs. I conluded they must have orgasmed. It was time for a little chat.
That was when my friend Stephanie entered the scene, in her cop uniform of course. I noticed that the man was someone on my 'friend list'. Probably due to some sort of chat harassment I must have decided to set my online status to 'invisible' to him. As my friend Stephanie noted to me in a private message: "Smart move. Friend the whore, wait until she is online, then use her place."

The man, who was probably as broke as he was impolite, wanted to argue about leaving a tip for using my bed. That was the moment when Steph decided to give him flying lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment