Saturday, April 7, 2018

Tina Bonnie returned

Tina Bonnie returned

I had the strangest day yesterday. First I had an incident where I found out I forgot the rental box for my house. Some new girl to the place had already rented the box. Since I've been living here for over for years, the place was previously redecorated for me and I had absolutely no intention to move, we had to look for an alternative for this girl.
Then I saw Tina Bonnie back. I thought she had left SL. She wasn't dressed in her old hooker attire anymore, neither did she give me the impression that she had been drunk lately. She did come across strange to me, though. She had become a nun!

To me and Violet this was confusing. We thought she had left SL, but she denied this. She also told us that she had discovered God and she was at peace now. After a while she walked off. I hope we see her again some time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment