Monday, June 13, 2011

Holiday blues

It's a holiday today where I live and I must admit that last night I had a little bit of wine. I was up early again this morning though, too much awake, too hot to just stay in bed and sleep.

So I went out on the prowl..


There should be some horny men out there who would like to make me feel hot and satisfy me on this gloomy morning after a wild night? Hmmm.. I guess the answer was: No! There was absolutely no one, except for some of the other girls to chat to. I suppose they must all be asleep now. Or their wives won't let them go out to play. It is a holiday after all. ;)


So.. what can I do? Wait? Or should I just dress up, get myself a cup of coffee. It seems a day on which I am destined to play with myself. Such a pity, for you guys. You're missing out on all the fun. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment