Friday, June 3, 2011

Hot days for a streetgirl

It's hot outside and I guess that means times are rough for whoring. All the men must be out on the beaches, or just have no energy left to go out, grab one of us and bend her over a desk or the hood of a car. Such a pity!



My friend Chime tried to hook up this German guy. he seemed pretty apathetic and didn't do much else than walking around like a nervous dog. Meanwhile I explored a shop and a bordello, owned by two girls I just met.



Dreamcatcher owns a tattoo shop here. We spent some time talking on the sidewalk. Before we went to visit the bordello, which is housed in a church building. What else would you expect in Second Life? ;) After talking for a while, I went on and decided to log off and take the rest of the day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment