Monday, February 13, 2012

Scary places

Being a street prostitute isn't always as much fun. The places we hang out in can get pretty scary.


My principal hangout, 'Suzi's Place' as we call it, or more precisely, 'Street Whores - Town Square' is located in the Wirtz sim, on the Zindra continent. This is the adult continent of Second Life.


And while I meet my share of very nice and friendly people there, sometimes it does get bad.. I'd better not share all the details with you..


Then it is sometimes needed to take a little break and find myself another spot, to work, or to relax in. The ferns, a romantic cave and a tropical sun.. It is not more than a single teleport away from the harsh urban environments in SecondLife.

2 comments:

  1. Tsai,

    I have to say I am completely captivated by your blogs, I don't know why. I played second life back in beta and it has really changed since then, perhaps if I play again you can show me the ropes!!

    Your BIGGEST fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you.. We spoke in-world already I believe. A while ago now. :-)

    ReplyDelete