Thursday, November 6, 2014

Rachael Ezvalt

Rachael is one of the owners at Street Whores - Town  Square. She's quite the active person too. Apart from being a whore that takes great pride in her voluptuous top, she's also a fun DJ who regularly makes the street a less safe, but much more lively place when she's spinning her tunes.

Rachael Ezvalt

There's more to her though than just her love for random, well-paying members of the opposite sex. Rach, as I typically greet her, is a strict manager of the place when needed. She'll be equally tough on men and women who think they can get away with breaking the rules. I know that: she's banned a couple of my regulars, who have been IM'ing me forever since, asking me to plead their cases with her. I always tell them they should have been nicer to Rachael in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment