Saturday, November 8, 2014

Raped and peed upon by a client

Most of my clients are nice, hardworking family men who cheat on their wives. They're respectful, pay my fee and most often they come back after a while for a second, or third, fourth, helping. I like them.



But every now and then you meet a real asshole. It may begin innocently: he's being a bit rough and I think he's just being forward or very excited. I like being handled, so it's not a big thing. My job is all about playing.


That's what I thought this time. Of course I should have been alarmed by the location. A run-down warehouse in a messy street asks for caution. But hey, a girl needs to pay her rent, I can't refuse them all these days. When he was getting a bit too rough, ramming into me, I pushed him back with my hand, telling him to calm it down.


That's when he got really nasty: he beat me and pushed me over the table edge, forcing himself into me. No one heard me screaming of course. He must have made sure about that when he chose this place.


I tried to fight him, but my struggles only made it worse. In the end I just let him have his way. I let him do whatever dirty thing he had planned for, too tired to resist any longer.


When he was done, I dropped to the floor, or rather, he dragged me off the table and let me fall on the floor. I was exhausted and I hardly noticed him anymore. Then I felt a warm, smelly  stream of urine land on my skin. I can't remember when I last felt this bad. Maybe the day I discovered that I got pregnant of an otter.. Well.. you can read about that in earlier blog posts.


When he left the building I got back on my feet, grabbed my bag and slowly walked home. The money he had paid me was still in the purse. He must have been too excited at fulfilling his dirty fantasy to forget about taking that away from me as well.

It was time to clean myself up and get back into the streets. There was rent to be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment