Monday, January 19, 2015

A small sex break during office work


A couple of years ago I saw the movie "She-Devil" with Meryl Streep. One of the most memorable scenes from this copy is the one in which the main character's husband has his new secretary sit on the copier machine. While he fucks her the machine spits out copies off her butt.
These copies are of course used in court in a divorce trial, but the idea sticks to the mind as cum sticks to sheets, or a carpet, if you're not so careful.

I was quite exstatic today to be called in by a gentleman who needed a break from his office work. Not so much by that perse, as it happens more often, but by the sight of a copier in his closed-off workspace. He was quite straightforward with me, to the point of being rude, but that's not a big issue for me. A man has to do his duty: pay me and make good use of the time he just bought himself.

And that's what he did, on the copier, he didn't need much more than a subtle hint for that. When he was done, he told me to bugger off. So I walked back to my own office to clean up after the act.

No comments:

Post a Comment