Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Back in business after the holidays

Well.. Happy New Year to all of you!

I'm back after the holidays. Few men need my services then. Well.. they might actually be in need and left in this state by their wives, but there's little to be done about that when they can't flee their families during Christmas and New Year.


The good news of course is: after the holidays I am back as well, ready to cater to all of their needs. Ready to have them do all kinds of things their wives and girlfriends don't like, or are too afraid of to ask from them.
I see that as a primary thing I do: I help them live out their fantasies. I do my best to make it a fun experience and in the course of events I enjoy myself wondering what the next client will bring.

Some of my girlfriends claim that 'men are all the same'. I don't believe that anymore, But I suppose that's also why they try to keep their boyfriends hidden from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment