Friday, March 13, 2015

Caught by his wife with a hooker, again

Maybe you remember my little adventure with the client who was caught by his wife, with his cock in the mouth of a Secondlife hooker. That hooker was me, of course. And the client, well.. I didn't expect him back for a while, but today he re-emerged.



Apparently he found a new girl in Secondlife and even got married to her in-world. This is what he told me. He also told me he wanted me and he was going to hire me to have sex with him. Outcall. That is: at his place. "Are you sure?" I asked him. He was. The risk of discovery added to the excitement, he stated.

You'll never guess. Well.. you did already...



Just 10 minutes into the act a woman logged in next to us on the beach, while he was pumping his way into me. I think it is not too bad to quote her:
"WTF? Asshole."
That was about it. I can't blame her. After this he proceeded to fuck me. We switched positions a couple of times, while the girl teleported in and out. She could not have been too happy. But then, I guess she does know her husband is a cheat. I suppose I provided a service to both of them..

No comments:

Post a Comment