Friday, October 16, 2015

Street Whore Tai Chi


Finding your inner balance is important. Especially if you have so many alien things put inside you for your work. So my friend and colleague Anya must have thought. She got herself a set of Tai Chi poseballs and demonstrated them in the square.


The exercises weren't too hard, but can they ever be in Second Life. All we ever have to do is jump on a poseball. I kept on wondering though if regular Tai Chi involved wrapping our legs around a street lantern. Maybe it was just because Anya positioned my poseball too close to the lantern. Maybe it was intentional.


And then it looked like I was groping Emmi's boobies. All very unfortunate. I am pretty sure most girls were happy when we finally found our inner balance back...

No comments:

Post a Comment