Saturday, October 3, 2015

A regular street whore's work day

From my front door I walk down the road, to the square. It's as exciting as that. Some men may like to watch though, so I make sure I walk slowly and my hips swing a little more than average.


And yes, there he is: the potential client. Only, he is AFK. Away From Keyboard, as we say it. They don't need sex like that. Well maybe they do, but then they'll have to wake up their wives.


But that is it really. Walking around, standing, sitting, leaning against street lanterns. It is what we do. We have to be on our feet and see what happens around us. To hook up the right one.


In the meantime we chat a bit, walk around some more or we just simply get incredibly bored hanging around against a wall or street lantern.


That is how exciting our work really is. Oh yes, sometimes we have sex, a few times a day or so. Not more. It can even be fun. It can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment