Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fucking a prostitute in his wife's bed

You may wonder, what kind of a man would commit adultery in his own bed, at home, when his wife is away. With a prostitute.



Well, I have a regular client like that. He seems pretty addicted to me, to the point where he insists I blog about him.



He already got caught with me twice.. Once his second (or third) SL wife found him with a string of cum from my lips to the tip of his cock, a second time the girl he married next discovered him while he hired me for a session on their beach.



So you can't say he never had a warning. It didn't stop him today from calling me in and showing me all the corners of his bed. I didn't have to do much myself even, he just tossed me around and used me like a piece of meat.



Afterwards I noticed he had changed the photo on the wall. Talk about risking discovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment