Monday, June 6, 2016

Getting used to my maitreya body

I had blogged about my job at Slut Magazine before. The only thing I have done there so far was entertaining the boss, but apparently this has been enough for landing me a promotion: from now on I will be the society editrix of Slut Mag.

walking by with my new maitreya body

He said, that as part of my new function I had to look 'even hotter', so he handed me a pile of cash to buy a maitreya shape and some other stuff. The difference is in the details really. My butt looks a bit better, especially when I'm at work and I need to put my legs in my neck. Then it really makes a difference. My clients should be grateful for this...

tsai cheng - on the stretcher

So far I haven't been using my new body as much as you'd think. I 've been laying about on the stretcher at my bosses' house, watching him and his girlfriend make out while I get a suntan. I've been chattging with a regular or two who took up my 'All You Can Fuck'- plan and I've been walking about the streets at Street Whores, wiggling my better-behaving butt.

I haven't heard complaints though either...

No comments:

Post a Comment