Monday, June 13, 2016

Keeping my boss happy

Since I landed a new job at Slut Magazine I've been busy. It's not easy to keep your boss happy, especially if you haven't published a single article yet.

Slut magazine, second life

So, when he asked me to come over for a photoshoot, to grace the magazine, I didn't hesitate. I didn't have to change out of my regular work clothing either as it turned out. Jumpman Lane liked my work outfit with sunglasses and cigarette straight away.
Naturally all of this can easily be explained to my bosses' partner. We have to run a glamour magazine after all.

Keeping the boss happy

Being on the photo on my own is pretty boring of course, so Jumpman suggested we should take the remainder of the photo shoot to the pool. A good girl like me knows what that means, so I slipped out of my panties and got to work.

I haven't heard any complaints at the office since. There's more compromising material to be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/96915038@N04/albums/72157669645057076

No comments:

Post a Comment