Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Topless Tuesday

A few weeks ago a sign appeared in thee square at Street Whores - Town Square. It said: "Topless Tuesdays: every tuesday, right here!"

topless tuesday

Few girls have shown themselves topless in the square since, especially on tuesdays. Today was a little different, thanks to a strange man who was carrying two knives. He was Gorean, I suppose. And he was topless.

topless tuesday

Hayley, one of my colleagues, saw this and reminded us that it was actually tuesday so we should go topless. I agreed. The man seemed pleased by this change in the environment.

topless tuesday

Of course the man didn't hire anyone, but I had guessed that already. He already gave the impression of a tyre kicker from the start. He was just here to chat up hookers.
He did manage to get a number of us topless though, so we actually went along with the theme of the day. Soon after a second topless man arrived, another well-known tyre kicker. I guess that was Topless Tuesday for me, it was fun as long as it lasted.

topless tuesday

I walked off. It was time for coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment