Saturday, September 2, 2017

The peep show

The other day I walked around and saw a new building. Apparently one of the girls had started a new business: a peep show. A friendly punter had donated the building she said.

peep show second life

The building looked like a bit of an old-fashioned SL thing. I sort of liked it. I asked the girl to 'clean up' when she was done with her man though.
Whotter was fascinated by the thing and ran towards it. Somehow the little bugger had managed to get a hold of my wallet once again, as was shown by him possessing the coins required to 'take a peek' (or do we say: 'peep'?)

peep show

Anyways, before he got to see too much (and spent too much of my cash) I cut his little adventure short.
This morning I was surprised to see the new peep show still standing. Maybe other people besides it's owner and Whotter liked it too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment