Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Meat market or fish market?

Whotter went out on the streets again selling his fish, or at least he made it look like that, while I sat in my window and saw the same useless punks walk by that I run into every day. But not for long:

meat market or fish market
Meat Market or Fish Martket?
While selling sex at the Meat Market seems to be a no-brainer, or even a bit corny of a suggestion, there wasn't much need for paid sex obviously. Maybe the occasional wanking while watching the girls present, but no buying.
So it was time to get the Chinese food stand out again and start selling some actual meat! I setup the thing next to Whotter and soon enough it became clear how Whotter's business practices had evolved: every customer was greeted with a soft roar as my little son defended his fish and chips, making sure he could eat everything himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment