Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Street Whores is moving - Part 2

Street Whores is moving - Part 2

The new region for Street Whores, whose location I will reveal later, looks very much like the old one, but the shopping area will be redesigned. The current shopping square has not been functioning for a long time now and it was definitely due for an overhaul.
Because of this, my old corner house, 3 stories big and revised several times over the years I have been living in it, will not be there anymore either. That's the sad part of the story. The good part is: I will now be a neighbour of whores like Mel and Kath, the long-time renters and veterans of the alley. Add me to this slippery row of tenants and you will know where to look next time you visit Street Whores.

Street Whores is moving - Part 2
There's a lot of work to be done to my new house still and for at least the coming week my old house will still be around, but the bed is already there. So everything should be set for action.

Street Whores is moving - Part 2

Meanwhile, Whotter is very active too. He is a bit sad that he will have to give up his current shop space for his fish and chips restaurant, but he's showing himself the little entrepreneur too in the process. I am not sure what he plans to do with his fish and chips business, but here you see him chat up Agua, thinking that there might be some space left in the moving truck that carries her things.

No comments:

Post a Comment