Monday, September 2, 2024

Boxing Orgy on 7 September

The coming weekend we have a 'Boxing Orgy' upcoming at X-Sisters. What is that about? What will the evening be like?

 

The boxing orgy will take place on Saturday 7 September, starting at 12PM (that is noon) SLT. At our new boxing arena. A previous one was held last year and it was all about boxing matches and lots of sex. The latter part I understand, for the first I am badly in need of some exercise, as my boxing practice with Whotter showed...

I didn't spend all of my time on the floor though. A walk towards the teleporter brought me to our boxing arena, so I could explore the grounds for the Boxing Orgy a bit in advance.


The entrance area is from a spot with some city background. There is a hamburger joint too. And when you enter there is this large arena, lots of seating. And in the middle of it a ring, where all of the action is going to take place.


A chat with Chandra (who also knocked me out in practice) taught me that the Boxing Orgy will start with a series of boxing matches between the X-Girls, that the audience can bet on. Then later on it will be a lot of hot sex. The previous edition lasted over 4 hours. Some of my colleagues could hardly stand on their legs the next day, so I was told...

I sure like to be a part of it the coming saturday. Are you coming as well?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rum%20Cay/134/213/24

No comments:

Post a Comment