Saturday, February 8, 2014

A whore's daytrip to Amsterdam



I took a trip to Amsterdam, to see what it'd be like to work there.


I started off by walking into a small bar in the red light district. Somehow I felt that they'd be able to get me on my way there. And I was right: the lady behind the counter said 'she knew someone'. Within a very short time she had me setup in my own little workplace along one of the canals.


So, there I was, on my own in one of the famous red windows. That was all there was to it as well. The region was pretty busy, but the only people I saw were either away from keyboard or very anti-social. So after a while I left again. It was time to get something to eat anyways.


The snackbar didn't look too appetizing though. There was something about the guy standing behind the counter that told me the local cuisine in Amsterdam would not be too good. I decided to just leave the city with the first train available.




No comments:

Post a Comment