Thursday, February 6, 2014

The RLV Whore Trap in action


It's time to continue my story on the RLV Whore Trap.


After I finished the blog post yesterday this guy teleported into the square where Chez setup the whore cabins. He seemed interested by them and we chatted with him for a while. before I realised, I suddenly received a payment. I didn't get it at first, but I quickly calculated that it was about the amount that the RLV Whore Trap would give for 5 minutes of sex.


Next the guy was standing behind me bending me over against the wall!
There wasn't much else to do than let him do his thing: I had RLV enabled in the viewer. He seemed to amuse himself. That's a good thing.



After he was done with me, he moved on to Chez, the owner of the whole series of cabins. I grabbed my clothes together again and while waiting for the next client, I heard some noises coming from next door.

Note: A few hours later Chez told me that one of the managers of our workplace got very angry at her for placing the cabins there. I suppose they were blocking the walking paths a little. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment