Friday, December 18, 2015

Girls' night out

Together with the other street whores we had a 'girls' night out' last night. One hour before the Christmas party at Street Whores - Town Square. We went to the 'Horse' region where there is a ski resort, with horseback riding, skiing, a rollercoaster and sleds. Some would claim there were sluts too last night. I will not comment on that.

Street whores arrive at the ski resort
Arrival at the Horse region, by our own transport

We went there in the usual way, teleport, but of course some of us brought our own vehicles, for decorational purposes: my pink granny's bike, an autoped, stuff like that.
After this it was time to get up on our horses and ride uphill, to the ski's. From there we could go down again. My horse was a disaster of course. At first I kind of liked the idea of having something substantial between my legs, but soon enough the beast found out I was a newbee at horseback riding and it simply started grazing. Horses like to eat... It took me a while to have the animal obey me again.

horseback riding in second life
Horseback riding
Somehow I managed to have the beast carry me up the hill. I arrived last of everyone. Then I had to pick my ski's, which I didn't manage, so I decided to go for a sled. That was a scary experience...

on a sled, going downhill
Going downhill on the sled

Well.. after this we went to the bar, I got drunk, we took the rollercoaster and I vomited. I don't remember too much of this, fortunately. After vomiting it was time for our Christmas party at Street whores!

Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Nice setting! I will definitely have a look at this resort. It seems you had a lot of fun, I am really sad I was not around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice setting! I will definitely have a look at this resort. It seems you had a lot of fun, I am really sad I was not around.

    ReplyDelete