Monday, December 7, 2015

The street whores christmas tree is back!

I got a notice that the christmas tree was backk in the square, so I had a look. Properly dressed for the occasion of course. Next to the tree I found Elvira, who decided that it still needed some work.

street whores christmas tree

When I heard the word 'work' I naturally backed off a little, but it didn't stop me from blogging about the thing. While I made a couple of pictures, Elvira changed the colour of the tree, added some light and even some green stuff and look: it was just like the real thing now!

the street whores christmas tree

Our preparations for 'the most wonderful time of the year' (enter Coca Cola commercials and advertising for all the other garbage we don't need) was brutally disturbed by Bojana though, who just returned from a client. She was wearing a fake fur coat and, when we reminded her of her humble social status, she even proceeded to open some champagne.

"It's obviously fake, Tesco bubbly," Elvira said. That got us all back to earth.

Elvira Bojana and Tsai, Second life street whores

For those who wonder what kind of presents he can find under the tree: there will be a 'lucky dip' soon. The name says it all... You can win a free ride with one of the girls that submitted their names for it. I'll be one of them.

under the street whores christmas tree


No comments:

Post a Comment