Thursday, December 3, 2015

Your high-heeled tour guide

Being a prostitute is not just about sex. It may help if you give very good blowjobs but having good social skills is important. Sometimes a man just wants company, or in this morning's case, a tour of the area.

your high-heeled tour guide

There were two men around and about three girls. (I'm not so good at counting colleagues, they don't bring in much money) The first man was the 'master' of one of the girls. He was tall, Russian and he chatted me up about my boobs. He told me I had nice breasts. If someone tells you that in the department store it would be kind of awkward, but from my professional kind of view it's not so bad, I do appreciate the compliment.
The Russian guy left with the girl he owns to her apartment (yes, she rents it) and left me with the second man, who seconded the compliment. The man had previously greeted me back when I said 'hello' and seemed nice anyways. He walked around the block, after which I offered to give him a little tour of the place.
He seemed to like that, I guess partly because he would like to know what the area was like, partly for the idea of following something in fishnets and high heels around the block.
So, I showed him the back alleys, the playground, a few abandoned warehouses, the public restroom and my favourite back alley with the graffiti. I ended the tour amidst the ruins of some old houses (which is a newer part of the builds, as you will often find out in SL)

"I like your butt too."
Aha, that was expected. Not perse him saying it, but the perks of the tour not being just the 'sights'. We had a little chat and parted when he mentioned someone coming online. He gave me a handsome tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment