Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Asian Prostitutes group

There are always a lot of groups in Second Life and I am a member of many of them. Normally I always have the maximum of 42 groups in use. Some groups give issues though, so I invented an alternative for a number of them.

Kiko

Many of the groups, especially the sex-related ones are being spammed by girls who try to sell 'their real life pictures' or offer sexual services in chat. If you are someone working in a club, or walking the streets for business, this gets annoying quickly enough: you just keep clicking away those useless group messages.
I do however need a bunch of those groups to at least maintain a 'dirty image'. Having them in profile signals to potential clients that I might just be the kind of nasty bitch they are looking for. Also, the groups have tags like 'Asian Whore' or so, that may come handy in the streets of Second Life, when you're looking for business.

group description for 'Asian Prostitutes'


So... I took a couple of these groups, some of the more annoying ones and removed them from profile. Instead of them I created a few new ones, for myself, but also for others that might be interested. I did set a fee in the group preferences for joining. Having to pay a minimal fee should help to keep (almost all of) the spammers out.
One of the first girls that joined my one of my new groups is Kiko. She's a petite Asian girl looking for business. And it appears she also works at Street Whores - Town Square. So, maybe try her out as well. Or try catch both of us for an Asian threesome!

You can find the group 'Asian Prostitutes' here: secondlife:///app/group/e1089a7f-ade3-2501-f90a-1c1add1de5c3/about

No comments:

Post a Comment