Friday, November 4, 2016

The Halloween party at Street Whores

One day in the year is special. If I would say that in the 'real world' everyone, especially the Americans amongst us would answer: "Christmas!" But this is not the real world and I am not American and am able to celebrate two days of Christmas, but that's besides the point.
This is Second Life. People can dress as they like here. You can run around starch naked in the snow without getting sick, or you can dress like a hobo and still own a megayacht. Or you can dress like a gazillionaire, own a freebee megayacht and still have zero on your SL bank account. It's all possible.

This is Second life and since people spend more time with their real families on Christmas and since it's such a nice party that also involves lots of dressing up, for the avatar Halloween is 'The most wonderful time of the year'. Some people even dress like it's Halloween all year long. No one bothers ...

Halloween Party at Street Whores - Town Square

Halloween for me is: party! Dancing, music and putting on some new outfit that is crazy enough to win the 'best in theme' event that is run here at Street Whores - Town Square. Since I won a couple of them in the past, I suspect the owners want to give the other girls a chance too. I didn't win too many prizes at recent parties. And that is fine, it's all about the fun.
I am not really a party girl myself. I know, I figure in other people's parties a lot, but those are mostly private parties, the type where pants are taken off, or pushed aside if the party's quick and dirty, skirts lifted up or tossed on the floor and the two participants leave the scene in a deliciously sweaty mess.

Halloween parties are different. I bring out some prop, this time it was a chainsaw, and I dance to the tunes of our DJ's Suzi and Rachael. You might wonder how that looks at the other side of the keyboard? Simple: I lean back in a lazy chair and I listen to the music. Every now and then I interact a little with the hosts and the other guests. Meanwhile I serve myself coffee, a glass of wine or beer until I am too tired, or the contest is over. Then I go to bed.

I told you, I am not a party girl. Not that kind of party girl ...

No comments:

Post a Comment