Thursday, May 11, 2017

Job Hunt - Part 2

job hunt - part 2

At first I decided to go look for a couple of adult magazines. Coming from one, it seemed most likely that they would want to hire me. Stop number one was Bounce Magazine. They seemed rather new, but I somehow liked their cover layout. This might work... unless...

Job Hunt - Part 2

there was no one to interview me... The same thing happened to me at Playdolls Magazine. Playdolls is the new name of Playmates Magazine. They won an award for adult magazines a year or 2 ago. What can I say? They sure have a high ceiling. The next thing would be: visible staff.

Job Hunt - Part 2

A little disappointed I walked out into the street again. The first word I read was: STOP.
Why would I want to stop now? I had only just started my job search. There should be some organisation with an application form for a poor blogging whore?

Maybe I should have paid more attention to the chalk writing.

Job Hunt - Part 2

I felt lucky though. The neighbourhood was maybe a bit shabby, but there were clearly shops around that were still in business. In Second Life this is always a good sign. It wasn't before long that, while walking through a dark tunnel, I saw the word "Vacancy" written on a building. This was clearly the place to be!

Job Hunt - Part 2

Walking closer it became clear that the job would be one in a seedy motel. Not as glamourous as a magazine job maybe, but something has to pay for the bills. A few shabby or adultering motel (or both) guests that get drunk and leave me a tip might actually enable me to pay my rent. I might even be able to manage here without taking off my panties.

Job hunt - Part 2

I walked owards the motel entrance, past a bus stop that had not been cleaned in ages. Just around the corner a man had been standing. He stepped forward. It freaked me out, but I recomposed. He could be attracted by the motel vacancy as well. He might even be the owner, my future employer. I said: "Hi."

(Next episode)
(Previous episode)

No comments:

Post a Comment