Sunday, May 28, 2017

Who is a bimbo?

It all began, like so many things these days, with Mel and Meli bickering.
The matter at hand was Mel calling Meli a bimbo. There wasn't much of an argument on this, actually, as Meli confessed she aspired to be a bimbo. Given her blonde hair and pink dress, this sounded reasonable to me.
Then we heard a sound from Elvira's house: "Is anyone calling me?" After some debate between me, Mel and Meli, whether Elvira would qualify as bimbo or not, she emerged. She said people call her a bimbo all the time.
She was blonde... And she loved cock, there was a reason they called her 'the vacuum cleaner, right? But has she always been blonde? Not as far as I knew.

  "I dyed my hair blonde."

Well, that explained it.
Bo came in. It was quickly agreed upon she was not a bimbo. "She is a frog," Mel said. Bojana confirmed it herself, she was not a bimbo. She was obviously too smart and too cultured for that. And too French, I suppose.
All this time there was a girl called Scruffy listening to us. When I asked her whether she considered herself a bimbo, she mentioned she wasn't a working girl, but she expoored Second Life and thought everyone had a story to tell. I doubted that would be a criterion, but she didn't dress too sexy and she had dark hairs. So, like Mel and I, she would not be a bimbo. They told me I am an 'exotic', btw.
When Christina joined our conversation the verdict was quick. I asked Bojana:

  "Is she a bimbo?"
  "Yes."

That should have been 'oui', of course, but I got the idea.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment