Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pro Tip 2: Jade: Be patient

I met my lovely shemale friend Jade this morning at work. I thought to ask her for my series of 'pro tips'. This is what she said:

Pro Tip 2: Jade: Be patient

Be patient

It is one of the things I have been saying myself over and over:
Men are not going to suddenly jump at you. whether you work in a club or stand at a street corner, you have to be patient. You may think that men approach girls all the time and it will be easy to score them, the moment you add money into the equation they get all kinds of funny ideas that affect their willingness and ability to go with you. Some of them may have a kink for sex workers, but you can expect more of them to suddenly get prudish or all 'principal' when their wallets are involved.

Or they may just decide that they like the girl standing next to you better. That's the business. There is plenty competition and you have to be patient.



No comments:

Post a Comment