Saturday, July 29, 2017

Flamenco at the Meat Market


Buying flamenco dresses

I was talking with Anya, when Bojana appeared in this long dress (everything that goes below the knees is kind of unusual at Street Whores), a flamenco dress, she started dance as soon as she saw us. She mentioned she got the dress at some fair, but of course I had already used the 'inspect' option in the viewer to see who made her pretty dress: AlaFolie.

I thought I heard that name before, maybe from a Spanish friend, but I wasn't too sure. We went to visit the shop to get more flamenco dresses. At first I wanted to get the same as Bo, but Anya had already picked one in her favourite colour, blue. So I opted for the gold one.

Flamenco at the Meat Market

Next all that we needed was a flamenco animation. After much struggling with poseballs I still didn't get the animation synchronised, but we didn't care anymore. Bojana gave us a YouTube-link for the flamenco music and we were off to dance at the Meat Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment