Thursday, July 27, 2017

Whoring at 12.18PM

street whore second life

It all starts like any normal day, with coffee and a cigarette. There are no other street girls present at the Meat Market, as Rachael's new part of the large square is called, so after about 15 minutes I proceed towards Robot Row (this is the imaginative name a colleague of mine came up with for the busy part of town where no one talks). No one says 'hello' there to me, so I walk on.
Around the corner, through the narrow street with all the window girls towards the smaller square, where I find Blixa Csak. She's not AFK, so I start a little chat with her.

street whores in second life

If you're an avid reader of this blog, you know the chats by now: about the weather, the girls who say nothing, the men who stand AFK of can't type because they need both hands to jerk behind the keyboard. That sort of stuff. Meanwhile I drink my coffee. It prevents me from getting a headache in the morning. No one wants a hooker with a headache, right?
To be honest, headaches can be cured with sex as well, it works. Trust me.

Whotter eating his fish

Then Whotter manages to find the street corner where his mommy works this morning and he starts to bother me and Blixa. Somehow the concentration of three avatars does it though, as soon two more hookers appear, accompanied by a punter who turns out to be broke. In a private message he promises me that he will save up some money for a blowjob. I kind of like that.
In the end all of my colleagues leave the scene, accompanied by Whotter, who has now eaten all of the fish and thinks they will give him more if he just tails them. Poor girls. When they are all gone I am left on my own and you'd think this slow day is going nowhere.
Not really, a regular of mine walks around the street corner. When I look over my shoulder, walking to my apartment, I notice his horny eyes focused on my butt, happily wiggling at every step. You've got to love sex for money, or money for sex for that matter ...


No comments:

Post a Comment