Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Whotter's new room

Whotter's new room

I helped my son Whotter to redecorate the downstairs area that is now his room. I got him a nice seashell and a bunch of sand. He seemed very happy with it, immediately making use of the bath to frolick around in.

Whotter's new room

It didn't take long before he was angry with me though. While I was still busy on the room, a fellow blogger contacted me and I asked him if he would like to sea the new seashell bath that I had just bought for my son.The water was nice and warm and since it was inside he wouldn't have to bring his swimtrunks.
I thought that this was safe, as Whotter had left the room, but when I heard some growling sound I realised that he had just been looking at us from a small distance. now I fear he will try to take revenge on me for 'polluting' his new bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment