Friday, August 11, 2017

Pro Tip 5: Titzy: have a consistent look

An experienced whore

Every week there are one or more new girls who work the streets here. Some of them are newcomers, some are seasoned professionals. You don't always see that when you have just run into them. A little chat usually tells it.
Titzy could have been either when I met her, a lot of detail to her avatar revealed that she knew SL well, but it didn't tell me whether she was new to whoring. We were alone in the Meat Market for quite a while. After she clicked my boobies (they give out my rates and a link to this blog) we ended up chatting.
She has been whoring in SL for 8 years now, one year more than me and she has pretty much seen it all. New to this place, she wondered whether the men here would like a girl that is both top and bottom-heavy. "They help balance my ginormious ass, " she told me about her boobs. I assured her that there will be plenty men who like large breasts and with the services she offers, there'll most likely be business.

Titzy's Pro Tip

Titzy has a good tip for all of us, as we were talking about our shapes and skins, meshes etc. we both agreed that changing looks too drastically is bad for business. She said:

"I update mine, I do not make major changes to my look as a rule. It helps with the business a LOT to have a consistant look. Guys want to hire a person... Not a shapeshifting thing."

All Pro Tips



No comments:

Post a Comment