Sunday, November 5, 2017

Photoshoot with Archangel Skytower

This morning I was talking with colleagues Mel and Meli in the streets when I got a call by Archangel Skytower. If I was available for a photoshoot. I hadn't done a shoot in a while, so this was very welcome for me. I put on the coffee machine in RL and I teleported over to Archangel.

Photoshoot with Archangel Skytower

Archangel uses the Anypose system, as I have seen with a number of photographers lately. It's interesting as it enables models to take ... well ... any pose that the Second Life avatar mesh allows for. This contrary to the fixed poses we have to buy at shops and Marketplace.
He found us a very nice scenic little tower with a Victorian tea decor. I liked that. So well, I took off my clothes and planted my naked butt on an old chair. Time for a weekend photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment