Wednesday, May 23, 2018

My new window brothel

I never saw many functional window brothels in Second Life, so when I saw 3 consecutive shop spaces empty, just outside my front door, I decided to just rent the lot and see how it would work out if I started build my own.

window brothel second life

It only took me about an hour or so to build it, so I could test it out with one of the girls that happened to be in the neighbourhood before too long. Of course Whotter thought the whole thing interesting too. Soon enough he realised there wasn't going to be any fish around though.

window brothel second life

For every 3 windows I added a room with a bed and a sink. A simple phantom wall separates these from the vitrines. That's the handy thing about SL of course: I can omitt corridors and other spaces that just take up place.

window girl second life

I had to go on a trip over the weekend, but I was back soon enough to try the place for myself to work in. While I didn't get any business yet, I managed to attract some of the girls to try the vitrines. A few men walked by as well. If the thing works halfway decent, I will keep it after the month of rent I paid for it now.

redlight district second life

You can find the place here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wirtz/133/134/56

No comments:

Post a Comment