Thursday, October 10, 2019

Visiting another town

Visting another town

I hadn't really worked in another place for years, except maybe for the Bunny Girl Club, which never really took off. In the past I was at Trashy Whore Trailer Park at times, but otherwise I've been pretty much confined to Street Whores.
But unrest does get a girl on her legs so I decided to take a look around. It wasn't long before I found a place to visit: Whore Street, in Velvet Isle region.

Visiting another town

Much to my surprise I even found girls who greeted me and talked back to me when I did. It almost feels like a new experience now. A few men walked in during the first 10 minutes I was there: they said hello too. That's refreshing!

Visiting another town

For the AFK girls there was even a special board. And there was actually a manager around that had the task to enforce a no-AFK rule. Well-done!

Visiting another town

But of course I had no need for the AFK Board. I soon got my ass moving. Quite the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment