Friday, October 18, 2019

Violins, foals and fish and chips

Violins, foals and fish and chips

The other day I had a chat with Bo next to Whotter's fish and chips stand. I told bo about my two new odd daughters and brought in the white foals. For the first time, I noticed that Whotter actually liked to see them. He wasn't showing any sign of jealousy anymore.

Violins, foals and fish and chips

Meanwhile, Bo and I were talking about 'making things happen'. Conctrary to regular video games, a virtual world is a platform, not a place with precooked storylines. This means you rely on your own creativity and that of the people around you to make it fun. Saying "I am bored" actually says a lot about yourself here...
And, oh blast, did Whotter just start feeding the poor foals fish and chips there? Hey, that's not good for horses! Damn Whotter.

Violins, foals and fish and chips

Well, as you may understand it didn't take long before they were completely stuffed with the fatty food and spent the next hour reclining in the middle of the street...

Violins, foals and fish and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment