Friday, September 19, 2014

A hot shower

Whores can run into some pretty nasty people. Most of the time the situation is pretty harmless, as we spot trouble from afar and stay away from the idiots. But there are things that can't be avoided. Like: people calling you names and other sorts of verbal abuse. In Secondlife we have the possibility to simply mute these men and move on. I don't do it often, but this morning I needed to.

When this happens I sometimes share the man's name with colleagues or report him to the Whore Union, for their blacklist. I think I have mentioned them before in this blog.



I had a good surprise today, when after such an event a guy contacted me in instant message. He was familiar to me: I had seen him before at the square where I work. He never hired me before though, for reasons unknown to me. So I had stopped paying attention to him. Maybe he liked other girls better. That happens.
This time he contacted me though and he offered me 'a shower'. Having just finished my morning coffee, I thought that a nice idea, so I went with him to a skybox with a whole lot of scenes to select from. He turned on a shower in a tropical beach setting and gave me a good...

Well... he knew how to handle a woman and behaved like a true gentleman. He basically saved my morning.I got my energy back now, so... Who's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment