Friday, September 26, 2014

Whores at Oktoberfest


I suddenly remembered that Oktoberfest has started. While I am not German, there are many Germans at the street where I work. So it makes sense to pay attention to this Bavarian tradition. Even our Japanese girl FukuYushi liked the idea: she took it a step further even and put on the sluttiest dirndl she could find. After that I had to pull my top down and bare my breasts as well. We can't look too tradtional. After all, what is Oktoberfest for street whores in SL if we can't give a slutty twist to it?


After fukuYushi, I got our street bum, Johan, involved. He's not a resident of Bavaria either, but he likes beer, so he was easily persuaded. He decided to go along with our style and make it a topless Oktoberfest as well. I still think his choice of beer was a bit modest. You can't seriously show up in Bavaria with something like that. I will tell him tomorrow, after all, Oktoberfest lasts until October 5th. Time enough to empty a few more glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment