Friday, September 19, 2014

The bird burglar

Something happened to me yesterday. It was pretty scary. I was just sitting at my desk in my little house at Street Whores - Town Square when all of the sudden this big bird appeared. Right in the middle of my house. Of course, as I must have explained before in my blog, breaking into other people's homes is easy in Secondlife. But that doesn't make it any nicer.


He was big, gold-coloured and he was coming towards me. It was pretty obvious that he was attracted by the money that was still laying about on the floor. This was the kind of creature that would rob me and then proceed to rape and murder me. Not nice.


The big bird cut off my path to the balcony, so Itook the only chance I thought I had: I pulled up my dress and presented myself to him. "Please, don't kill me!" I begged, "I will be nice to you..."


The creature seemed to like this. A big black cock popped up from beneath his feathers. It seemed I had a chance here.

In my profession you learn a thing or two about men. I knew how to handle men like this. He might let me go afterwards, or just fall asleep on the desk.


The bird got pretty wild and had it's way with me in every way it liked. It was rough, but at some moments, I must admit, it got me excited as well.


When he was finished and I found myself all covered in bird cum, he asked me something. It had to do with the square at Street Whores.


Suddenly I realised this bird wasn't a burglar: it was just my old friend the wolf, who once offered me a beer at the nearby pub. I blogged about him before. He was in the neighbourhood and came to say hello. In a bit of a clumsy way. I felt really stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment