Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Forced prostitution in Second Life

I had a talk this morning with Myra, a colleague of mine. I read her profile before, so I knew she was very devoted to her roleplay. I didn;t know yet that part of her roleplay was being forced to have sex with strange men. All to the benefit of her mistress.


Myra is nicely dressed and I would not have guessed. She looks kind of classy for the role she fulfills. She told me that she works in 'various places', next to Wirtz she mentioned 'Slutland'. 'Her mistress was doing very well', thanks to her being exploited.
The subject came up after I met another girl earlier this morning. She explicitly, after some hesitation and the necessary blushes, asked me if I could pimp her out: move the men I don't like to her and force her to have sex with them. Maybe while I am watching.
I didn;t really feel like that. While I like to get into many sorts of fantasies and find most of them quite fascinating, organising a forced prostitution roleplay just sounded like a lot of work to me, especially with all the dependencies on specific people who like to be managed and bossed around by me.

No, that's not for me. I like to do my own things and engage in intimate one-on-one games. Or one-on-two. Or three..

No comments:

Post a Comment