Friday, April 17, 2015

10 to 12 years of combined whoring experience

Chez, Stephanie and Tsai, 12 years of combined whoring experience
I am back from a little break and the day starts good: a quickie to get me started. Back in the streets I find my old friends Chez and Stephanie. They tell me that during my absence a girl got herself banned from the streets at Wirtz. Apparently she was a one-person army, with a bunch of whoring alts. The times I spoke with the banned girl, I got the impression she was a nice person. But well.. I suppose it makes sense not to have everyone around in duplicates. It's not nice towards the men.

And it's so nice to be out here with them: 12 years of combined whoring experience. We can squeeze cum out of a lead pipe. Much of this time was spent on the streets in this little piece of town. The three of us know the place and our jobs so well.

A great start of the day. Thank you girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment