Thursday, March 31, 2016

My life as a statue

Some of my colleagues are so uncommunicative on a day-to-day base that we refer to them as 'statues'. They hang around the teleport point and stand still, completely oblivious to their surroundings. Some of them might not even react when someone sends them an intant message.

My life as a statue

I decided to do this myself, but I would not be me if I didn't feel like taking this 'lifestyle' to the next level.

I will stand around and be a statue, immobile, uncommunicative and I will not respond to messages. Well, at least not to most of them. I got myself a nice marble skin (Yes! I will be completely naked...) and even retextured a handbag with modify permissions.
From now on I will be a statue, of myself. Let's see how people react...

No comments:

Post a Comment